PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEC's at EK
Thread: DEC's at EK
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2006, 17:17
LHR Rain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: DEC's at EK

So maybe B777 when I get to your maturity I will have your view point. Having said that what "fabulous" airline did you come from that makes EK look like Nirvana to you?
So does the LCC in Europe not have upgradable FOs? Every FO here at EK is upgradable and very qualified and you know it. It is mangement that chooses to hire superior airman like yourself to save on training costs and screw the current FOs. You knew it before you took this job and still you justify it because you betterd yourself and not to many pilots will blame you on that one.
Just keep in mind as I said above we are not from Singapore, Saudia, Korean, Malyasian etc, etc. We are very qualifed and from the first world and we don't need anyone jumping us on the senority list. You are right it is a fact that you are here and we have to live with it but we don't have to like it. The vast majority of FOs here don't like the policy. It is just that we are so professional that you have not come across it in the cockpit, CBC or anywhere else.