PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - general Q's about life in the RAAF
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2002, 09:12
franksnbeans

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dicey, Booger . .It just shows that the key to achieving your goals is tunnel vision, commitment and believing in yourself, no matter what happens, or what other people say. It is also good to see that all you guys appreciate how good your job is. Thankyou.

L J R. .Good pt about lawers, etc. I did a bit of that stuff last yr at uni, man it's BORING! What do you mean about plan for the future though?

Schlarp2. .I thought the way he failed did sound a bit harsh!

. .I just need something else cleared up though, I'm still a bit unsure on how the pilot training syllabus for fast jets goes (esp. LIF and IFC). Here is my current understanding (* means things that I'm unsure of):

LIF with 79 sqn at Pearce on the Hawk 127 (6-12 mths)*. .(IFC with 76 sqn at Williamtown on Hawk?)*

Then either:. .2OCU at Williamstown on F/A 18 A/B (6-12 mths). .'crew up'; with sqn (3 and 77 at Williamtown, 75 at Tindal; (77 also has PC 9 as FAC*)). .OR:. .6sqn at Amberley for F-111C conversion (6-12 mths)

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know how the Air Combat Group changes will affect the way things are done either. It would be great if somebody could clear these things up for me. . .Thanks in advance. .fnb

[ 25 February 2002: Message edited by: franksnbeans ]</p>