PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Schools
Thread: Flying Schools
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2002, 12:44
429 CJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hannah V, you've got some fantastic "insider" information there on the pages in front of you from everyone that has taken the time to reply. Due to myself not wishing to sound like I'm advertising anyone's business, I wont rabbit-on about this company or that one etc, etc.

However I can let you in who I have flown with, and my own personal feelings of their own organisations.

BK. .*Whitworth Aviation. A small school owned by the man who bears the name, and staffed by a very professional team (Bill, Tim, and Greg). Instructors have wide experience in GA and charter work. Really good learning environment and atmosphere, no one I have ever spoken to has ever had a bad word for the school, or indeed Bill.

CN. .*Curtis Aviation. Farrenfour summed the whole thing up more succinctly than I could have. Definetely worth looking at due to strong emphasis on tailwheel training and the extra benefits that brings with it. Also a small company (like the other I mentioned) and the same (very personal) service that you would expect form a long established school.

Farren4, is Dom still there?