PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muslim Wannabe
Thread: Muslim Wannabe
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2006, 19:31
Scoob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Muslim Wannabe

Don't worry about finding it hard to get a job because you are muslim. The way the UK is today you would probably be more likely to get a job than a similarly qualified white british christian because the country has gone mad. I was looking to join a fire service before I started flying, at one station they were only taking applications from ethnic minorities A mate of mine teaches first aid and he has to use ethnic minority dummys to demonstrate stuff on You will probably not find it easy to get a job though as there are not many for newly qualified pilots of any race or religion. Best thing is do a lot of reading and research before spending the criminaly insane amount of money at a place like oxford. If you get the license and are a good pilot, nice guy etc you will get a job in the end. That will probably provoke the frozenATPL with 737type rating and 250hr crowd into a frenzy as they have been writing to airlines for years and haven't even had a sniff of a job. Idiots.

I know I cannot spell but who cares. Gives the people who like to correct it something to do.