PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muslim Wannabe
Thread: Muslim Wannabe
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2005, 08:23
pimo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder why you ask that.

Is it because you really think that in the past some Muslim did something wrong or because you think you are different from the rest of the world?

I believe in God but not for this i think this can be a problem for me to be a Pilot. I know that in the name of Jesus they Killed More people that 9/11 but i don't think Christians today are sorry for that, do you know why? because everyone knows that what they were doing was completely wrong and out of Christianity.
I have seen people believing in a religion and say i am that religion, well let me say ,you are different!

It's like if i say i am gay, well be gay but don't go on the road and show that you are gay. If you believe you are normal ,well have you seen normal people going on a strike claiming that they are normal?

Religion can be something very distinguishing.

I know this can be hard on you but i am telling you, unfortunally there are people that judge out there.

I am not judging you, it's you making the difference.

If i was you i wouldn’t say too much about my background, i can tell from a personal experience that i was at an interview for a Md-80 and a guy made a comment about being Muslim..(i am not telling you what the comment was)

Your religion is something nobody has to know and since it's a main religion of the eastern world it's probably better not to mention it if you want to work in the west part.

Good luck