PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "If my DAD were Scully"
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2005, 06:02
climbfl510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shrike 200,

You about the only one that can actually look into what its about, and being, its not about being a women, or a personal attack at the person concerned or that s##t.

Its is the simple fact, of how do people progress these days if all what is happening is that people are pulling strings and then just moving into really high positions with a very little experience, And don't kid urself, she is probably a very good pilot, BUT and I say it Again BUT is she ready for this HUGE HUGE Jump, this thing isn't a "hawker slowly" it moves. In my eyes and its my opinion there is better and more qualified people standing in huge huge lines at NTW doors, begging for a job, BUT they don't have the connection are people to pull strings!!!!!!

Also from the stories floating around, the sim check went horribly wrong, but there was a 2nd chance!!! heard of many guys that weren't given this chance, is this true or is it a "personal attack" for whatever that is KennytheKing!!!!!

This is another reason why us good, hard working South Africans with the correct requirements are heading across the "Pond" to the fragrant harbour, where this **** aint happening and you are selected on experience and requirements!!!!!!

Anyway be it what it is,

"Over and Out"

Climbfl510