PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2005, 04:45
Pass-A-Frozo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
working in unity achieves an outcome palatable for ALL
Except the company, those trying to gain entry into the industry (artificially higher wages lower employment), the travelling public and the Australian economy overall. I guess that just leaves you!
For someone hiding behind a ps position, as opposed to toughing it out in the private sector, your decision in life belies that which you so "bravely" espouse here!
Too hot in your kitchen?
So being military aircrew is "hiding" from the real world and easy? (not toughing it out?). If you believe this it begs the question why you aren't a military pilot?? Obviously you think my pay and conditions are great and "the easy life" from this statement! I'd be glad if you expand on what you mean though.

It doesn't contradict what I'm saying, it highlights what I'm saying. I made a choice to take this career path, accepting the pay and conditions that went with it. When I'm not happy with it and like the pay and conditions elsewhere I'll apply. If the job I apply for pays less than you think airline pilots should be paid well that's just tough isn't it! Everyone is a winner when they are working for a salary they are happy with. If you aren't happy then find another job.