PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2005, 01:05
relax737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Team Player, Mekong?? I did a Mekong Delta tour out of HCM City about ten years ago. Is that what you're talking about? I have no idea of what you speak.

I don't defend $cabs, but nor do I defend those who really sold the movement out in 89. The older guys who pushed the solidarity line did that, but enough of that. I'm not here to debate the rights or wrongs of that year.

The point I made and make is that solidartiy has never existed in pilot ranks; we all know the me firsters in our own companies.

Gnadenburg I wasn't in High School, and TP makes the assumption that I was a $cab because he reads into my posts that I defend them.

Ah, yes, unions and CX. The 49ers issue, and recruitment ban, but no promotion ban; Don't give me that $hite TP.

Emirates union. Aren't they still working for the same as they were 15 years ago.

Very successful unions for their members indeed.

Gnadenburg, not everyone in your company feels the same way. Some will negotiate an increase, not only at the expense of those who join in the future, but at your expense. Be careful.