PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON
Thread: LUTON
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2005, 21:45
Buster the Bear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Pages and pages of rubbish relating to the weather, mostly started by folk who have nothing better to do than listen and watch the airport authority deal with ever changing met conditions. For goodness sake , it is December, nearly January. It actually sometimes snows!

Now let us get back on track: Are Ryanair downsizing for S06, it certainly seems so? Maybe they are reducing the number of flights simply as it can snow in Bedfordshire!

Luton to Acapulco, I guess some sad folk on here would be worried about it snowing in Mexico! Then again, some would probably think that you can make a Klagenfurter into a hotdog?

Probably not going to be much going on within the orange 'shrink wrapped HQ', for folk in there will be spending thier awesome bonus on winter sun holidays? The figures that I have been told make me think that easyJet will always play second fiddle to Ryanair!

Anyway, if huge bonus payments are in your contract of employment, then WELL DONE! I assume therefore that the orange mob will post a profit next quarter? Yer right!