PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No jobs for turkish F/O candidates
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2005, 20:00
PICUS Turkish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@CDB: No, this is absolutely not the answer of my question. I have opened my own thread, I'd written in other threads about this problem. Until this time, no one, really no one, was able to answer my question. Yes, it is very difficult to understand my question, sure.

I allready know that turkish companys don't think bad about civilian turkish pilots. I allready know that turkish companys are growing more and more with the time. And I allready know that turkish companys are also recruiting foreign pilots. Finally I allready know that turkish companys demand higher requirements for turkish applicants.

You wrote: "The reason of this is that THY is absorbing all the senior F/O's from those charter airlines and they always run short of pilots. When they hire Foreigners they can not go to THY. Problem is resolved." OK fine, let me work for AtlasJet or for SunExpress or for any other airline. If I wouldn't have a university degree, than I promise that I will not go to THY!

My question was: Why do turkish companys just hire foreign pilots and not turkish F/Os? I don't think if that you have a university degree, that this situation will change for a turkish applicant.

But thank you for your answer CDB and happy new year 2006.

PICUS

Ooooh I have forgotten something.

The foreign pilots in Turkey will leave soon Turkey and will move back to there own homeland. They are just collecting flight hours in Turkey. I don\'t mean everyone here, but the most of them. So in that case, Turkey will ever be a \"Goldmine\" for young and unexperienced foreign pilots. They are just using this great chance. That\'s it.