PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "If my DAD were Scully"
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2005, 19:29
MysticFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Rather funny...in a ha, ha, way!?

It stinks rotten! Broederbond, fatherbond....reminds of books written by Mario Puzzo. The tendancy seems natural to advance one's bloodline, but in the process, is the real stronger one advanced?

Granted, it is quite a jungle out there, but these sort of behaviour traits, leads to opposing packs to form from within, which only within a matter of time will in turn become destructive.

What hope is left for anyone in SA, as these type of things happend/s at all levels, I know. A terrible cancer in any society and terribly unfair to the recipient, as the pressure to perform, sometimes outweighs the ability.

Poor DE or TRE/TRI loosing it in the heat of the sim session, and my uncle/brother/father will sort you out syndrome automatically kicks in, it's nothing different as the Dube story, which is why we had the Dube story, because they thought it's OPS normal. The right handshake, bloodline, contact, SAAF sqd. secures it, in the meantime, poor individual has a lot of ability, but what about the other thousand outside with even more ability....

OK, let's clear out all the poor, wrong bloodline peasants. They are only taking up too much space....methinks about a couple of history incidents that may have the storming of the Bastille look like a fairy tale!

Carry on. Natural selection always prevails!