PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Pilots
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2005, 19:39
relax737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KaptinM, sorry HI'er, this topic has been done to death and you know you are WRONG.

This quote confirms that you are WRONG

"Post '89, overtime started at 55 hours ($1200 being the guaranteed MINIMUM extra, paid for a callout)." It was payment for hours flown only and any number of QF and AN pilots would shoot you down on that, along with a thousand other issues!!

It follows that if you are prepared to make such ridiculous unsubstantiated claims, then possibly none of what you speak is believable.

Your propensity to misrepresent, misquote, and generally fabricate stories to suit your own position is exceeeded only by your stupidity if you actually believe it. Incidentally I know you're not stupid by the content of your posts when you can keep them on the rails.

I'm not bothering to even take it up again let alone get into a slanging match with you. Infinitely more eloquent contributors have done that and taken your tissue thin arguments apart, but you don't accept reason. Sorry, no bites today.

Betelgeuse I'm ecstatic that you are pleased I wasn't involved in the dispute. I'm pleased too; who knows what may have happened had I incurred the wrath of Betelgeuse???

So much pleasure; so much ecstasy, and we haven't even met!!

Over to you Wiz. You may have more patience than I do, and you will require infinitely more.

Last edited by relax737; 30th Dec 2005 at 23:37.