PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Westjet: No injuries when 737’s wing hits runway
Old 29th Dec 2005, 18:00
brucelee

Jumpy.

We do have a reporting system which records everything and the pilot's names are de-identified. As well, big brother is always watching. They even know if have had an overspeed condition. We cannot hide anything, nor does our culture allow it. We have taken great pride in the relationship we have with management when it comes to safety related subjects.

Mr. Soix- whatever.
I seem to have stated some facts which touch a nerve. As your place gets busier and bigger, you will have more incidents.
It's part of operating a big airline.
Hopefully no-one will get hurt.
I personally think that the more you and your leaders describe yourselves as perfect, the more people will keep an eye out on you and you will have to answer the hard questions. Yes, AC has been there too. And when the **** hits the fan, be ready to take it like a man. Not some threatening, arrogant dip****. And you really have me in stiches with your "pompous ass" name calling. We all know who the real pompous ass is in this industry. His name is Clive and seems to have had some effect on some of his pilots. Happy trails partner.