PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerotropics?
Thread: Aerotropics?
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2005, 11:16
MONK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Splatman......

Sorry if I caused any offence....these are just stories I have heard.....you mentioned 2 pilots....but I heard there were around 6 pilots who suffered the same consequence.....I do not want to put anyone down but does that mean I can't talk about things that have happened?.....my intention was not to defame the CP but to warn people.....if you are fair as I would assume you are...you would agree with me that work place harassment and bullying is not a nice thing to experience.....especially when someone who is in a vulnerable position....(young pilot desperate for flying hours).....etc.....

I'm sure your dealings with the "Coops" was a good one.....but that is just your perspective and your relationship with him.....how he deals with others is dependent on their perspective and their relationship.....have you worked under "Coops"?.....do you know whats its like to have him as a CP?....

There is no malice in my post.....I just felt for the people who have experienced harassment and bullying at work.....it really destroy their self esteem....their performance at work deteriorate and even their home life also suffers.....

Frickman.....

I have heard the same story as well.....I heard on one occasion the CP even encouraged some of the pilots to take a fellow pilot who was known to be a bit messy in the shared accomodation "out the back and teach him a lesson"

Splatman.....

If these stories are true then it is of great concern....if they are false then I apologise......

Anyway...hope everyone has a safe xmas and a great new year!!