PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerotropics?
Thread: Aerotropics?
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2005, 05:21
splatman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MONK

How did this post lead you to a position of slandering an ex Chief Pilot of AT.

Boy it looks to me like you are treading on very thin ice here!

Accusations of operations outside of Flight and Duty Times! Naturally you have proof of this if some one elects to challenge you on your accusation

Accusations of,( If I have read the intent of your post correctly ), an abuse of power in the position of CP by singling pilots out that were not part of "the boys club". Could it be that there were standards issues that were identified and focused on? Could it be that the pilot/s concerned were not blending in with the other crews and were actually causing an internal problem that needed to be dealt with?

Accusations of a cover up associated with an over run on YAM. What exactly are you suggesting was covered up and by who?

Spineless name calling and aspurtions of dishonesty of the owner of AT, based on an alleged promise of flying work.

All these accusations and aspurtions are a big call. I know Coops personally from my time on Horn, I also know plenty of crew that have worked under him and generally most have indicated nothing close to your claims.

I do however know two pilots that worked for AT that claimed to be victimised by Coops, and that becasue they were not in " the boys club" they were targeted over standards issue and were continually subject to reviews and additional line training.

Well if you are one of those pilots, think long and hard before you go making any further aspurtions in a public forum. Because if Coops wants to take this matter further by way of defamation. I will be only too happy to stand up in court and provide my observations as to standards and deficiencies with these two.

The post was about AT and you happily turned it into a personal attack on an ex Chief Pilot.