PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FO's paying to fly?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2005, 12:49
PicMas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicMas: Yes you are bitter, it's a pity. I could have ended up like you.. instead I decided to take the gamble (take out a loan).. of course it's far more difficult if you have a mortage and a family.. I have neither, and I KNOW if I chose to have both then I couldn't have done what I did, if you've already got both tough luck.. quit moaning you've got a house and a family!
Could have ended up like me?? I see it quite the opposite, I could have ended up like you had I had no dignity.

As you are so galantly helping the "wannabees", I might ask you for a helping hand. Where is my house located?? Don't recall having one of those...

Sell-outs like yourself really ought to be quiet on these forums, don't justify your unbecoming choices by repeating it over and over. There is no way around the fact that if you buy T/R and time you are in fact a sell-out.

You wanna sell out?? Fine, just be quiet about it. There is nothing glorious about buying a job.

In the company i work for, me (and a lot of other guys) will apply CRM(with individuals like you) only to the point were a safe flight is gauranteed, other than that you would be on your own and you can stick that TR in your
....Amen