PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS UK ATCO Pay offer: What do you think?
Old 21st Dec 2005, 06:55
viaEGLL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Hart,

Point taken but i was just giving my view about the topic not them and us syndrome!!!
As you have issues with the union and the paydeal structure and to advise you the handout i received from the union is the only reference that anybody where i work has seen and been briefed on..
I have every respect for my atsa colleagues and do have a lot of atsa friends , so i do know their high working standards.
However, i have seen atsa with a chip on their shoulder just as you probalbly have seen atco's with the same .

So, as i originally said it was only the topic i was getting back too and if i had of been fully briefed by the wonderful union i am a member of i would probably have a more indepth knowledge.
Well,' read the rest of the post i hear you cry ' ok, when not knowing that it was a direct link to the pay then thats my downfall.
If the pay deal was down to a vote and this included your job on the line i would vote ' no' because in my view your jobs are more important than my extra spine point.
Over and Out was just a little attempt at a bit of humour thanks for the info Mr Chips
White Hart i think you should make this info more avaible to the uninformed people who are clearly not being given the full picture by the union.