PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VGS - Can you Nav?
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2005, 09:10
Bob Viking

Received 639 Likes on 181 Posts
Priceless

I've just read this thread for the first time and page three onwards is just hilarious.
The subject should have led to a sensible discussion and then put to bed. Instead we had Kevin the teenager trying to defend himself against a much more literate and knowledgeable adversary. I could almost picture him sat at his computer with steam coming out of his ears. Brilliant.
Scotty, for the record, I have offered you advise before and I feel it is time for some more. Don't ever reveal your true identity, because you WILL regret it! If you are looking for a career in military aviation then don't ever be dragged into something like this again, be it in real life or on Pprune. I'm afraid you made yourself look like a real @rse.
I got where I am today by knowing when to just shut up and listen to those who know more than me. Oh, and with a modicum of flying ability but lets not go there!
However, Scotty, if you do get dragged into it again I really want to be there to read it.
For the record, I did a BGT and didn't go back as an instructor. Does that make me an insufferable stroker?!
BV