PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Race to the Bottom PART II
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2005, 13:22
Pass-A-Frozo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People making there own decisions for themselves . You even posted there - for once nothing about "Let's strike f*$k management.
Like I've said, Defence recruiting is open Monday. If you think it's the easy life. It's all about personal choice!
Who wouldn't "love" flying only 300 hours, single pilot (in command) per year, and know that your job was "government guaranteed", without the responsibility of flight planning, fuel uplift, nor professional responsibility
What company does that occur in?!
<300 hours = Wrong!
Single Pilot = Wrong!
Government Guaranteed = actually, guaranteed by the "Conditions and pay" we accepted . In fact we can't even take industrial action! (If only other companies had that protection!)
Without responsibility for:-
Flight Planning - Wrong! We do our own
Fuel Uplift - Wrong! We do our own
Professional Responsibility - Wrong! We are not only covered by civil offences but the Defence Force discipline act.

Anyway, I thought the topic was airline pay and condictions!

Read the above thread you posted in, I think that is a good discussion on people "quitting" or not accepting pay and conditions if they PERSONALLY don't like it. That is the way it works. That is what I'm saying all along. I'm really not sure how you attacking my pay and condition proves any point other than you'd like my job??

Last edited by Pass-A-Frozo; 18th Dec 2005 at 13:37.