PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are people leaving in droves ?
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2005, 21:46
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
As I have said many times before, I left 2 years ago because I didn't trust TrustmeTony with my life. That said, I remember in the 80s, everyone used to say that we can't sustain things and it was all about to go wrong, it didn't. In the 90s, everyone used to say that we can't sustain things and it was all about to go wrong, it didn't. Now people are saying that we can't sustain things and it is all about to go wrong......
The military will survive, it has been like this for centuries, with people coming second to the task. You will leave, you will think that it will be difficult to replace you. But they will do it and a new man will start basic training to be on the bottom rung, moving everyone else up one rung.
Fortunately, you people now, along with us old fogies will give outstanding loyalty and get the job done. We are our own worst enemies. But I bet that very few of you would let things go wrong on purpose, that is why you are there, because of that attitude, professionalism and grit. Make the most of NOW because you will miss it when you leave. Well, at least a little bit!!