PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - biz jet jobs in the middle east
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2005, 15:49
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For whatever it's worth, I interviewed for, and was offered a job by Net Jets Middle East. After considering all the information received here and after meeting some of their working personnel, I couldn't find a single good thing to be said about the company (aside from what they said themselves at the interview). They extended an offer and allowed 9 days to reply. I didn't reply, and two weeks later got a call at 0400 asking why I hadn't replied. I still haven't, and it's been long enough I'm sure the offer is off the table.

The management folks were very professional and cordial in the interview. The interview panel included the Chief Operating Officer himself, and the man running the sim was the Director of Operations. I had a good impression of them while I was there.

My concern was the absolute unified lack of support for the company by anybody else...I tried to find someone who had something good to say and couldn't find them...including people posting here who work (or claim to work) for the company.

The company refused to provide much in the way of details, or even discuss salary at the interview, which I found strange. I've known covert operations that had more information afloat regarding their operations, than a fractional-charter like NJME does, and that concerned me a whole lot.

I can't tell you much about the operation, but based on the very limited information I did get...be careful.