PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair salary (merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2005, 10:59
jedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm based in STN and don't make me laugh. 3000 pounds on a good month for sector pay! Man, all I can say is that I've been here for a year an a half and the most I've seen is around 2400 pounds and in the last 6 months I've seen my sector check decreasing a good 200 to 300 pounds every month.

This is a reallity check:

· Captain basic salary = 3100 pounds/net

· Sector pay = 1850 pounds/net (calculated average from my last 10 months)

And here is another one mentioned many times before: no food, no water, no uniform, no loss of license, no pension, no medical insurance, no free parking, no free airport ID, no sim allowances (Oh! yes I forgot 40 pounds a day to pay for your transportation and accommodation), no relocation allowance (and you can be rellocated as they please on a week notice, as per contract)

· Do your own maths.

And last but not least, expect to work your nuts off and do not request any days off on a set date because you won't get (and I mean daughter's wedding, doctor's appointment...) in fact if you don't use your leave entitlement by the end of March you will simply lose it (as per contract) and trust me to get any leave at the moment is a full time job. What a joke!

Today I am just feel like writting the negative things about Ryanair and maybe tomorrow I will write the good things too because not everything is as bad as they put it here in PPRUNE.
For me at the moment it suits me just fine but when it won't I will simply leave because after all I am one of the ones that think that if you don't like, leave.

Look man, it is not so bad but this company at the moment is far from idyllic and there are a lot of issues that need to be sorted to make this company a good company to spend the rest of your career in.

Keep up the good work guys and have safe flights !!!