PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - per sh base
Thread: per sh base
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2005, 07:47
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easternboy,

that doesn't bother me, my comments to wa.man wasn't about regionals coming over, it was in regards to something else. I'm sure the people coming over are lovely, that's great to hear, looking forward to working with them. My comments to wa.man were in reference to his "The Spirit of Australia, i don't think so!" remark. Wa.man, Qantas and a lot of other big and small businesses are going casual etc because it's obviously cheaper, it is business, nothing to do with not having the Spirit of Australia. We don't need people like you inciting negativity towards/against Qantas because of whatever reason or opinion you have of them, because then your negativity spreads, something of which we don't need in general or online. I agree, QF do some stupid things sometimes and I would love it if QF and other companies employed people on a full time basis, that would be great, i'm all for it, but if it does happen it is only in minimal quantities. What GalleyHag said is interesting and the next 12+ months will be very interesting to see what happens.

Oz