PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The "heroes" of Ansett 1989-2002.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2002, 08:24
Thumbs up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KAPTAIN m.You seem to have a case of dislexia, what I said was, . ."LOOK AFTER YOURSELF BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL". .I said that three times in my previos post.You had better get that problem looked at ,not a good trait for an Airline Pilot.. .I have never hidden behind the fact I returned to AN,as you have acknowledged in a previous post.. .My little saying eventuated from lots of soul searching,maturing and finding out that people often say one thing and do another.I blindly followed the AFAP,senior pilots and people I respected for 5 months only to be trampled on.. .For your information I proudly walked into the AFAP office to tell them of my decision and offered a chance for them to talk me out of it,by guarantee of my job back.No surprise that that was not forthcoming.. .KAPTAIN m unlike what you seem to believe,not one returnee had Queue jumping on there mind.As is my case,all were going back to their old Jobs that the Union(yes the ones who are looking after our best interests)were happy to see go.We were all led like lambs to the slaughter,to little to late.. .I'm sick of typing ,but I expect your real problem is that you have finally realised that you to should have made the move.Am I right??.. .I have no problems with any decisions I've made in Life.People like you don't scare me one bit.

Its funny KAPTAIN m,I see we already are quite different people,for instance we both have a very different definition of INFORMED DEBATE!!!

Good Day to you KAPTAIN m