PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The "heroes" of Ansett 1989-2002.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2002, 07:35
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

Well Thumbs up, you - by your comments - display the TRUE traits of a scab!. ...."LOOK AFTER YOURSELF" (and F#ck everyone else!). .Thank you for coming out into the open - which YOU would not have had the guts to do when you made your dash back for an accelerated promotion in 1989. And obviously early at that, with your ""LOOK AFTER YOURSELF" epitaph!

It must be a delight to witness your behaviour at buffets and social functions (not that I imagine you get too many invites, Tu!).

For your information, in 1989 I was an F/O, and commenced my first job after Ansett - with SIA - in October 1990.

FSU, I expected that this aspect would be raised [quote]That is exactly what you and your ilk expected to do in '89. Would you not agree that you also wanted to have your cake and eat it?<hr></blockquote>

The stance of the AFAP and ALL the pilots who constituted it was - from the beginning thru' to the end - "an orderly return to work". Throughout the 1989 dispute ALL unanimously agreed that the existing Seniority system was to remain intact - to stop scabs such as Thumbs up from queue-jumping, as he DID at the first opportunity, and continued to espouse following his return.. .Had the dispute been handled as was the norm, with a NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT, I guess the Federation would have put some time cap on the length of service permitted o/s, and still returning with one's original seniority number and position.

Of course APA had no such agreement with their members, but rather, followed "Scabs' Rules".......LOOK AFTER YOURSELF - F*CK EVERYONE ELSE!