PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The "heroes" of Ansett 1989-2002.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2002, 05:26
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

The standard of personal abuse directed at your's truly,eg. . .toecutter,"I think Kaptain M has finally lost it with this one!", and. .RIVERVIEW1,"Take some more medicine and lay down Krap tin."

- rather than informed debate, would indicate that a raw nerve may have been touched.

The FACT is, toecutter, the actions of the scabs of 1989 are not restricted to only that year, nor only that generation of pilots - as you have insinuated with your,. . [quote]His/Her attiudes are completely out of line with this post and feel that 1898 (1989 who care's) should be laid to rest.

Woomera I find this post extremely offensive as it is uninformed, opionionated and damaging towards Ansett please put the lock on it and tell Kaptain M keep his "1889 opions" (sic) to himself. It was a generation ago!<hr></blockquote>

As Captain_Z said, "...it will not be over until the last Pilot involved in the dispute is dead". . .And if I might add, the children of many of those pilots were also old enough, in 1989, to know many of the infamous names, and still recall them today.

However, as if not enough, 12 years on, this same group of players - YET AGAIN - have re-played their rotten roles.. .12 years of trying to brainwash their co-workers with the "I had to do it for my family in 1989", has been blown right out of the water, shown for the LIE that it was all along.