PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue - What's it really like?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2002, 15:59
sprucegoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GWPSOR,. .AN and Qf have never done anything to me and I take it on reflection that the comment wasn't required. I'll edit the post. My irritation comes from the inaccurate nature of the items you addressed. I took it be an unnecessary attemp to slang off about VB. Your friend should have a better idea of his/her facts if they work for VB.

Steve, . .I never admitted I wasn't an Australian. Please quote the line where I did that. My passport says "Australian". I also wouldn't have said I gave you a bollocking mate. You made an intentional comment and a fairly specific reference which was not general in nature but aimed specifically at an attribute that would almost certaintly have singled out a certain individual. You haven't shown any more restraint in defending yourself than I have.

Tempo, . .I would beg to differ that I ruin this site. I spend most of my posts defending against the garbage so many others post about VB. I think there are a lot of posts far more derogatory than mine that seek to achieve nothing other than to slander other people and other companies. I refuse to grow up..I'm having to much fun just like I am!

If I was a better person I would have said it like Laptop did. No comment on the PA's during the check either.

[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: sprucegoose ]</p>