PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Had no choice but to quit college!
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2005, 09:24
Danny_manchester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol

Hi Scott, look at your post from another prospective. Doesn't seem highly likely that a football club would 'hire' a self employed teenager to do anything for their club, but thats just opinion. I think that if you found mathematics hard to pass the 1st time, and don't really have a passion for it, you won't have a good time throughout training. Also, physics discontinued? now thats a first, i started physics this year, and is extreamly difficult, sure that it wasn't just not for you?

Read the saying i posted on your uniform thread, as i definatly think it applies here.

I think that you should face reality, and realise that from what you have posted now, and previously, flying MAY not be for you, and you need to be serious about it, as the poster says, get a medical, without one, you are going nowhere.

Anyway, if this business thing does actualy exist, and is not speculation, go for it, but if it doesnt, WAKE UP!!. I mean, on the link the above poster posts, your first idea, i think for the club logos? seems to have a patent? if so would you like to post the patent number, so as to assure us all that we are not wasting our time advising you?

Folks, i have a strange feeling that we will be waiting a long time for that number ^o).

Gooday

D

P.s. Scott, hate to be picky, but:-

*primilary meeting*
*prodcedures*
**I have run my fathers business at the age of 16, so im up to speed with the legal procedures.**
*havent*

There is something wrong with each of the above, can you spot what it is? One is utter B******s.

ALSO scott, does your fathers glass business have a name, i live near atherton, in leigh, and im sure i probably know it .

To be quite frank, from what you have said about yourself before, you should feel like a total idiot, as if you read your posts on vacating current premises, trying to make yourself look good is ok in the short term if you are telling porkies, and then it bites you on the ass .