PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aboriginnal claim for the "flying kangaroo"
Old 31st Jan 2002, 04:00
Balinda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aboriginals are not all the same !! TRUE. . . .Racism these days is walking down the street in Darwin/Alice Springs or Cairns and being called a white C^&*&. If I complained to the cops they would laugh me out the door. The civil libertarians would tag me a racist. . .You people should read the northern local newspapers and read how many assaults especially on young girls break-ins and general harrassment we are subject to by this very large minority. How do we know it is this group? Because they are not smart enough to get away, they do get caught, we just are not smart enough to keep them locked up.

Until people especially the peolpe from down south have a better understanding of how aboriginals mix or don't mix in society we have no hope. If you believe every thing you see on Mike Munro and the likes you are well and truely dreaming. . .A typical Arnhem land indigenous type has more benifits and opportunities that my kids and I could even dream of, they just don;'t use many of them.

as for the Kangaroo/Emu etc next time I hit one in my car doing extensive damage, can I send the bill to ATSIC or some one?