PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yuva Bhatia of Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2005, 04:57
carloundangrian76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Hope shes's happier

I have flown with Yuva many times. She was a wonderful person to work with. Always so energetic and enthusiastic. She once caught me making a a mistake, but she was just let it slide and told me to learn from it. She use to tell people in our flights that I was one of the best galley operators in the economy section. She once removed me froma double sector flight(because I was an hour early for sign in) and we flew to Khartoum together, that was an easy flight. Its so sad that she's gone. Yuva is QR's lost.

Qatar airways should learn to value their hard working crew, they shouldnt waste all the potential that they have. Because the airline has all the monetary resources. I was with them for two years. I was always unhappy and always scared. But I did my best to cope and I managed to survive .Only my friends gave me strenght, but of course when the boys accomodation curfew started. I lost my support system(my female friends). I still have bad dreams somtimes about AAB and QR. I may not be making a lot of money anymore here in my country but I am happy, relaxed and free .

To all the QR crew, my prayers are with you guys.

C