PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The official 'I hate BA crew thread'.
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2005, 10:28
Classic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for that comment about our crew rest...That's just how long it takes. I've been long haul for a month now and we've always delivered a proper service in around about the same time frame that was stated.

We're not cutting back on anything, but there's at least 5 crew in traveller if not more, so we are able to do a proper service in that time!

Leave us alone, stop being so jealous! If you think our conditions are so outrageously better than at your airline then quit and apply for BA!!!!! Easy!
How come before bunks were introduced, the meal service was generally not complete until around 3 hours after take off, but now takes no longer than 2.15 or so? In a First Class restaurant I would expect at least 15 minutes between courses, but on a BA aircraft I have barely put the fork down and a dessert is put in front of me. The rush to get those blinds down and the passengers off to sleep so bunk rest can starts seems excessive.
I mention these things not out of jealousy from another airline, but as a shareholder who hears this sort of comment from other passengers.