PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue skies for Qantas in new workplace laws
Old 3rd Dec 2005, 06:26
coitus interuptus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was singularly the funniest piece of diatribe I have ever seen here on prune. Keep them coming, I have not laughed so hard for a long time. Please advise exactly why one has to read history to be privy to the past. In the 1980's under Hawke and Keating, interest rates were nearly 20%, unemployment was at record levels and the government foreign debt was over $200 billion. In the past 9 years (under Howard) that has all been turned around. I have experienced both regimes mate. I dont need a history lesson.

How else do you explain what is going on with no reaction?

Gee that's a tough one Gerald but let me have a guess....maybe because the majority of Australians have the brains to work out that we need significant change and to move away from a 19th century ideology.

I dont know many who voted for the coalition

Mate I know plenty, and there will be many more after these changes have had time to settle in. Poor old Bomber Beasley will still be running around trying to stitch up the factions and come a up with a policy agenda.

Keep the psuedo intellectual, bourgeois left wing ideolgy flowing gents. If nothing else it provides great entertainment for the rest of us.