PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue skies for Qantas in new workplace laws
Old 3rd Dec 2005, 01:16
coitus interuptus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep the personal attacks coming Colonel (or should I say Corporal). What a pathetic response! More to the point, you left wing union loving types are worried because you will no longer be able to bludge on the efforts of others. You will now be accountable. God forbid, what a travesty.

Have you ever run your own business old man? I suspect not with your neanderthal views. Try navigating your way through the red tape, bureaucracy and archaic IR laws. An absolute joke in every sense of the word.

Mtom, congratulations on putting a cut n paste from economics 103 here in Prune. What they don't teach you in Uni mate is how to deal with the REAL world. It sounds hauntingly familiar to a left wing ideology proliferated by Hawke. In reality however, the left wing economic rationalists and theorists are historically incorrect. Hence every time Labor wins government, the Australian economy starts to spiral out of control. "The recession we had to have". What a bloody joke.

Do you know what a cohesive argument is Kurtz? There is a bit more to it than your contrary, one dimensional septegenarian view. I look forward to seeing you eat your words this time next year when the prophets of doom will once again be proved wrong.