PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways CityExpress
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2005, 15:46
Blade Blender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clarification

Hello to All

Having read this thread all the way through I wish to clarify a few points,

1. I am under the impression that all the ground staff at MAN are mainline(BAR) staff and not BACX with the exception of Engineering.
2. I am also under the impression that all ground staff at GLA and BHX are supplied by Mainline(BAR).

It is also my belief that one of the other major contributary factors to the problems within BACX is charges that levied by Mainline for services rendered. The fares are controlled by mainline and as someone previously stated the whole outfit has not been allowed to develop within the industry.

And as for cost cutting, well I hear on the grapevine that next week the whole of the "Leadership Team" (LT) and most the GM's and SM's are off to a rather expensive hotel in the country to discuss the next rebranding of the company, I wonder how much that will cost, why should the company pay for what will ultimately be a very expensive game of golf(please forgive my cynisism).

Let BACX be the profitable airline that we know it can be. And lets stop all this BAR BACX bickering, I have flown with BAR and BACX crews and there is no difference in the level of service or professionalism.

Heres hoping,

BB