PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Q about Maths test preparation
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2005, 23:27
dashtrashtoo!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q about Maths test preparation

Maths test preparation course

Can someone please shed some light on the maths test for me- I have been told about a guy in Melbourne (the same guy who does the QF prep course) who claims to know all about the Cx maths test, both the content and how to prepare for it. He claims to have prepared numerous people for the test, both DE pilots and cadets. I find this a little hard to believe since the test has only been part of the process since about July/August of this year. I have also just read harryleung's post about what he will be doing for the cadet selection process and he mentions nothing about a maths test.

I am thinking of doing this guys course as I have absolutely no information about the test at all at this stage- but for $800 aussie (plus airfares and accommodation) I want to know that I'm getting the real deal- I don't mind investing in my future at Cx (I've already spent large sums of money throughout the process), but I don't want to waste my time and money on something that seems a bit on the dodgy side to start with.

If anyone has done this guys course for the Cathay selection process (not interested in the QF one) could they please shed some light for me?

Also if anyone out there has done the actual maths test- some info would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance!