PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragon helicopters...make up your own mind (Merged)
Old 28th Nov 2005, 20:03
pugzi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dragon helicopters...make up your own mind (Merged)

a word for word email, i'm sorry it's come to this, but maybe it'll help others from making the mistake I did.

Dear ...........

This is email is written to ask you to complete the final payment left outstanding from my tuition fees from 2 months ago. The outstanding amount is 800 pounds plus my account fee of 25 which I incured having gone overdrawn after a promise was made to pay me prior to going on holiday. If this final payment has not been settled within 10 days you leave me no choice but to persue the payment through the small claims court at Biscester and I will be obliged to inform the CAA. I hope, in all sincereity that it doesn't come to that.

Steve Francis

Hi Steve,

we have already paid you an extra £50 as this was the amount you previously informed me your bank had charged you for going overdrawn when you went on holiday. I presume, therefore, that I can deduct £25 from the outstanding amount and we therefore owe you £775.

As stated before, we will pay you as soon as we have the money, and this is still the case. We have no intention of not settling the bill in full. You have to accept that companies are not always able to pay within 30 days due to circumstances beyond their control: this is certainly the case when I am working freelance and there have been occasions when I have waited more than 120 days to be paid.

If you want to take us to court thatıs up to you but you wonıt get your money any faster; we canıt pay what we donıt have

Kind regards,