PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - virgin blue discrimination III
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2002, 04:15
oicur12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rabbit. .. ."A Company is not required by law to acknowledge receipt of an employment application." . .. .Correct. The obligation to an applicant commences when they are put through a selection process, not when the application arrives in the mail. But when the applicant is processed, the company concerned has a huge responsibility toward the candidate. I am referring to large business, not small. . .. .Sniffer Dog,. .. .I am not blaming anyone for any problems. I have been involved in the recruitment of airline employees and as such find the behaviour demonstrated by VB interesting, especially after Huttner's comments of being after a "younger crowd". . .. .G Khan. .. ."It is possible to take an airline to court and to win, thereafter no other airline will touch you as you are a proven litigant who could cause them just as much trouble - plain fact.". .. .As Fubaar has pointed out, D.W helped pull the airline industry out of the dark ages. She is a successful airline pilot to this day.