PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Concerns for Kaptain M
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2001, 04:29
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angel

You're being too kind, toey, you haven't deducted time off for trips away from home, and leave - when I don't access pc's.

Unfortunately the company only rosters me for around 65 hours per month, as anything over that brings me an extra USD110 per hour (tax free of course) - the best I've managed was 82 hours!

As you're not a pilot, perhaps you were not AS affected as my colleagues and I were, and STILL are by the events of 1989 - check out the Ansett pilots' noticeboard, where you'll find that those who "went back to save the company" are now concerned that they might NEVER fly again because the "hirers and firers" in many airlines are those on whom they turned the knife all those years ago, and I don't find the actions of our '89 "hero" friends deserving of any terms (eg "rascally scabs") that would diminish their abhorrent behaviour

Finally, i'd like to take this opportunity to commend you, toecutter on following the advice of another PPRuNer and using spellcheck - or having had someone else write your post!!