PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets Pay
Thread: NetJets Pay
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2005, 17:46
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Six months on and many tours later I have not changed my view that this so called Smeagal is talking through his/her rear end and his/her comments are not shaired by most Netjets Pilots
Dogsbolx2. I'm happy for you, six whole months without any issues. Maybe things are improving? Like I said before the resignations may have paid dividends for the rest of you. Long may it continue.

26point2. Please do not feel that I am being patronising but consider the disclaimer on the home page..........
As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.
NJE management closely monitor this forum. Why else are some people prepared to waive anonymity and react rabidly to any negative comments?

The "outdated information" to which someone referred is relevant . There are certain instances from the past which speak volumes about the low esteem in which NJE holds it's employees.

MJ is dismissive of the resignations over the last few months but I can assure you they (eventually) were a cause for concern in Lisbon and were fundamental in the bringing about of pay rises for some crew which had been promised for nigh on three years. This is a bit of a taboo subject among certain pro-NJE'ers as they will benefit financially from the scheme yet at the cost of their colleagues who left.

I have said before that the situation has improved but there have been episodes recently where crew have been treated badly. Pay being witheld is just one method of punishment for 'offenders' even though such punishment is written nowhere in any contract. No doubt this will be denied by someone on here but I can assure you this is true.

Note that none of my detractors ever disputes the facts of resignations, changes of terms and conditions without agreement etc choosing instead to accuse me of being nothing but negative (take another quick look at the disclaimer).

The accusation that I post only negative comments should give some hint as to the naivete of those making it. The same could be said about those who only ever do the opposite (see above, remember who else monitors this forum). Of course I only bring the bad news, that is what the Smeagel persona was created for! Had people not tried to gloss over or deny the less favourable aspects of the company 'Smeagel' need never have come about and should life ever become as perfect as MJ and others would have you believe 'Smeagel' will go away.

In the meantime use 'search', read the history and apply with your eyes open.