PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - pay again for a new t/r!!!!
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2005, 15:47
A320rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why should be a flak?,

there is already a captain shortage. who is faulty?, our companies who do not want pay the upgrade for a left seat.

what we will see soon, foreigners coming in europe, getting EU work permit, and well paid jobs, during this time young pilots like me and you , receive negative answers after having sent hundred of CVs.

instead of making a petition asking TRTO to stop selling type ratings, we should ask our immigration offices all over Europe to stop to let enter thousand of foreign pilots and get OUR jobs.I am sure they get pretty much easy work visas based on their experience.

I think such type of petition has to be adressed to Bruxel.

I personaly think it is disgusting to see how hard it is for us to immigrate to austria, canada, or USA.When Europe is full of these people and have now even more rights than us.

I have many friends in the USA, and Austria, who came back to europe, simply because no work visa has been issued , but here I see many foreigners who work now here, simplya because they have 1000 h jet and a type rating.

the EU training is the most expensive training in the world, and we are now discriminated by a lack of experience. Aviaiion is taxed by all EU countries (landing fee, fuel, CAA fees,...)and now, airlines are looking (or will soon look)to get pilots somewhere elses.

By chance, the CAA and other EU agencies are under JAA rules, but I have learned than some eastern EU countries, now accept any ICAO license.
Should we all go to East now?