PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy at MXP
Thread: Easy at MXP
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2005, 10:13
flywin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi outofsynch,

Yes I am negative and realistic....just because easy could be a very nice airline to work for but it is not! It would not take much to make easy a good career airline.

BUT as long as we have a management that treats us like s..t easy will never be a carreer airline. Why? Because the management dont want us to stay....

It would not be hard to implement some easy things to make it a really nice place to work... But with the new 5/2/5/4, up to 4 months of random roostering the new paydeal wich gives us nothing...you just cant be anything else than negative....

My last reserve period I had 104 hours and the rooster said 5/2/5/2 all month....GREAT!

The latest offer from easy that came out on Saturday they acctually offered us 2% salary increase, take away the crewfood, and pension up by 7%......what an insult!!!! I thought this where supposed to be the good times.....

What we need is a rooster that says 5/4/5/4, senioritylist, better pension, a payscale, a management that take care of their pilots, a leave system that works.

Of course there are jobs that are worse than easy, BUT there are also alot of jobs out there that are alot better!

Interesting to see what Mr Webster and Mr Winter are getting in leaving bonus....