PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Give Ansett Crews Such Preferential Treatment
Old 7th Oct 2001, 06:26
TheNightOwl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The King:- I fear your ID says it all, delusions of grandeur coupled with a huge chip on your ermine-clad shoulder. I haven't heard, or read, of any demand for preferential treatment for ex-AN pilots, indeed it can be shown that, even those returning to limited work under the Administrator are employed on minimal pay and conditions. For example, on another thread the other day, I commented that KD S340 pilots are flying in the right seat as Year1 F/Os, and in the left seat as Year5 Captains, with NO allowances, (DTA, etc.), irrespective of previous status.

I suspect that your previous experiences have soured your regal nature, and you feel the necessity to denigrate others now in the same position. If so, you have my sympathies, both for your experiences and subsequent disillusionment, but please try to restrain yourself to reality as it is , not as you perceive it to be. Life is tough enough for all just now, please try to make it a little more pleasant for everyone.

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl.