PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 7th Nov 2005, 20:36
Blah Blah Fishpaste

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Flying public...

Everybody seems to believe that SAX will become the SAA LCC, but not to sure if they know that SAX is buying more turbo props! Well trying to anyway.

The CEO is hell bent that that is the future. ( do they come in steam driven as an option?)

The leasing in of the DC9's and 732's is only temporary until the NEW Turbo props arrive! That will go down well with the public!

You guys are worried about the public choosing between new and old jets...well how about Old jet vs new prop job.(70 seaters nog al)

The flying public are actually quite nieve when it comes to these things, especially the people wanting to travel LCC, so they dont actually care as long as it is a jet.

And they want to use them on routes that fly near capasity with the very same DC9's and 732's. Very clever marketing that! Putting on a smaller slower aerie,the public luv that! I wonder if Rynair and easy jet and co know that?....must be why they are struggeling so much. We should send them these managers to teach them how to do business! *eish*

So i think grab what ever time on type you can and get out of here, cause these "previously disadvantaged now overly advantaged and not quite sure what to do" folk will manage us all into the ground! No matter who you fly for!

Good grief i need a drink!...