PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Centre
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2005, 19:18
papluca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
done my atpl groundschool and some flying with them.
2 atpl clasrooms, the main one feels like prison, no window and to many people sitting on top of each other, not a good lerning enviromant.Other classroom smaller then closet.Bad course notes,
not a lot of info in them.Shockingly unprofesional CGI with not a lot of knowledge in the subjects, the other teachers are ok.
Extreme rude management that makes you feel like the necessary evil that comes with the money. I dont understand how these secretarys think. Maybe they think just because they are cheaper then some schools (on paper only) they can give as bad service as they want.Not good way to run business.
Always doublecheck your bills, they will overcharge. You have to beg to get deposit back, sometimes not even that helps.
Very old planes, some of them are scary. Some good instructors some not.
Not long back a instructor with student ran out of fuel on a training flight, have to make a forced landing.

If you are looking for sun, old people and golfcoarses you will find it here in naples. If you are looking for profesional pilot training you will not.

Yes I register today, no I am not a angry competitor or a lier and I have never been fired by them. All I am is a angry customar who waste a lot of time and money for nothing