PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 3rd Nov 2005, 20:24
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also feel their workload has reduced – take the 738 it does most of it for you and you now don’t have to even move the eyes much due to HUD’s
You seem to feel alot, " I feel the workload has reduced" " I feel you are paid too much"................I have a few thousand hours on the 737-200, and about 1000 on the 800 right now, and let me tell you there is not much difference when it comes to flying, your time is taken up with different things, the 800 is however far safer becauses you have a bigger picture of your situation but its more information. I was under the impression that a technical man like yourself ATR was different to the lay person that thinks pilots just sit there drinking coffee and get to press the big red LAND button when the time comes. I dont make wild comments about other peoples jobs that I dont understand fully, would appreciate if you did the same

I have not learned anything from your post regarding Engineer/pilot relations, not because what you said was no good but thats how I treat these people anyway, maybe you should take a page from your own book and not treat pilots with such contempt......you seem to have a few issues regarding how pilots treat the ground crew