PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Nov 2005, 22:31
Parrot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The idea of SAA running a low cost airline must surely be a joke.

If SAA really believe they can be competitive ...in any form ...why dont they...in particular ... allow/not object to additional carriers on the "African" routes. It really pi$$es me off to have to pay mega premium to fly to places like Nigeria... which, with due respect to our Nigerian based pprunes is not a place I relish visiting anyway..especially after I have been ripped off by the Honourable Nigerian Embassy for the requisite green sticker.

And whilst I am at it ... why is it that the Zurich route, which I fly regularly always has the dogs of the fleet allocated to it. The seating in the Lufthansa outcast A340-200's just does not cut it. My ticket last week was R42 000 (bus).....no joke...but unless I routed via Qatar ... the other airlines were playing the same pricing game that week...

OK.. bitch & moan over ...that feels better...I am sure I will be Ok ...that is until I have to fly with them again !