PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nice 25 Oct
Thread: Nice 25 Oct
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2005, 16:54
Eva San

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem with Nice is like the rest of France you conduct most of your ATC in French, instead of Standard English !! If as you say the ATC told him to expedite his take off, it was in such bad English that 'Chuck' didn't understand the non standard instruction !! You guys had probaly spoken to A/C on final in French so the guy had no mental picture as to what was going on ?????? I suggest you people at Nice go and learn English and then use it ?????????It would help improve safety at nice a lot !

ATP

It looks like your spoken english is better than your read one: I've never said that the ATC told that yank to expedite his take off. Unlike you, I'm not assuming anything specific that would help me prove my point I 'm just taking for granted what Lord Fulmer wrote...because I was not there and I won't even bother trying to look for some info on this so called stunt.

Now thanks for your concern about our english level and that's very kind of you towards somebody who is making the effort to answer in your language !
Now if you allow me, excuse my French I will just suggest that : Va te faire voir chez les grecs !

Last edited by Eva San; 30th Oct 2005 at 17:49.