PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 23:52
yakkity yak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KK (sfb)

Good to see you have finally come up for air. If you had bothered to read all earlier posts I have already said I did not work on ABu Dhabi GCAA contract, but elsewhere in the sandpit, so I am probably one of the last to recieve info, but usually is reliable though.

I am just boxing with foxxy and as he said all will be revealed shortly. Dont worry fox you're OK son!

KK I sugguest you hop back in your box (and Beamer) in Doha and stay there, unless you have something positive or interesting to add this thread, that does not involve playing the man or attempting to discredit others.

Again, you like the others (ie ANSA, cheery twit, sandstorm, cat... most of whom are management or would be management) who are attempting to back up their reasons for staying there (because like you they have no where else to go unlike me who does and will).

The sooner and the longer this thread goes andthe more people who actually get to see what Serco and the GCAA is really like ;the better off those of us who are left here may be in the long term because the pay and conditions will have to improve to fill the voids left by those who are leaving or about to leave, simple market forces will see to that AND PPrune of course. And mark my words, if the GCAA start offering contracts out at different levels of pay (which would appear to be actually what is happening) then there will be a riot down the line.)

The potential losers short term here will be those Serco supervisors (mainly Seffricans and hasbeens ...who are like kaffirs as they are bootted around and told what to do by management and obey!!) who may end up being under paid compared to the directs...like foxxy and being a single guy will be laughing all the way to the bank or the pub. (lol)

My closing remark is to CS the Satco in Muscat is, it looks like you were incorrect when it was said that that sort of money would not be on the horizon in the Gulf, well think again my friend, it would be wise to get the check book out if you want to get the quality controllers there, and you will be needing to pay in the vicinity of the equivalent of 33,000 - 35,000 dhs per month.

Chow

Last edited by yakkity yak; 30th Oct 2005 at 01:38.