PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Shares Slide by over 5% - whats the go?
Old 27th Oct 2005, 23:00
coitus interuptus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Macrohard...Where exactly did I make reference to DJ being a great airline? I simply stated some facts and how a considerable number of pilots have lost plenty since investing in DJ.

Yes there are many pilots, if not all that are very disenchanted (and insert many other adjectives to describe the general mood). What that has to do with the authors question about share price is beyond me mate.

If you guys continuously find it necessary to denigrate, vilify and and deride individuals who work for Virgin or Jetstar, you only further enhance our opinion of your own perceived superior status. We are (or should be) all on the same team. When some of you young and extremely immature individuals wake up to that, we will all be better off.

In the mean time, let those of us serious about the future of this industry get on with the job of mending the disgusting breakdown of conditions. If you have nothing intelligent to say, may I suggest you keep your mouth's closed.