PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Oct 2005, 12:17
MysticFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reminds me of a story of a lady that once went into the boardroom, after being invited to the cockpit after TOC was reached.

Her masterplan entailed wonderful cost savings on the HR side.."... two crew is not necessary, ....they just idle around anyway."

Throw peanuts into the cocpit and cabin - will keep them all occupied and prevent the pax from damaging the seats! Who said you have to feed them anyway!

Out comes the "smiley"(halved sheepshead), "Mamelodi Katkop"(halfloaf, chips and atchar) and the Woolies Salad........

If only it was so easy to attract competent BEE directors...ones not so expensive as a Coleman (nice neighbours he now has) or the price of a villa (and it's upkeep) in the south of France.....most successfull LCC & FSC CEO's has some knowledge of Operations!

I say the next problem with the current state of crime, violence etc.will be an EXODUS. Excellerated command of non-reflectives will also be a bit unfair then. All the years of experience of the people in how to compete with the privates, LCC and other Phoenix, Shooting Star operations would be lost, after it cost the taxpayers soo much, then to be left without any assets, Haouw!

Now that, is what I call a very expensive Bokkie, wouldn't you say old Spotty?! (Hey I need some following here, your research skills far outweigh my time available.... hey, better go, my bouillion de légumes is Beecomming a Sous'a in da keetchen!)

The Mystic 1